I feel a little less Colorado-y today because I saw this list on the site, ImFromDenver.com called "10 Moments Everyone Born In Colorado Will Always Remember," and I only could remember about half of them.
I was born in 1986, so to be fair, most of them were from before I was born.
See how many you remember:
10. The Balloon Boy Hoax
9. Denver Broncos Super Bowl parade in 1998
8. Rocky Mountain News closing for good
7. Pope Saint John Paul II visits Denver
6. The Original Elitch Gardens being relocated downtown
5. The Blizzard of 1982
4. Colorado Avalanche victory parade in 1996
3. Demolition of the old Mile High Stadium
2. John Elway’s Retirement Speech
1. The Columbine High School Shooting