Remember when your BFF had the nerve to demote you to #2 on their MySpace top 8?
Buzzfeed has put together a list of things that used to infuriate us back in 2007. Here are 10 (check out the full list at the link):
- When someone moved you from your position in their top 8 on Myspace.
- When someone sent you a multimedia message on your cell even though you told them REPEATEDLY that you didn't have a data plan.
- When you just HAD to text your friend about something but couldn't because you were already 20 texts past your limit.
- When it seemed like everyone had cool Macbook Photobooth photos except you, the person without a Macbook.
- When you printed out your detailed MapQuest instructions and then accidentally left them at home.
- When your friends didn't agree with your theories about who Gossip Girl was.
- When you got tricked into watching "2 Girls, 1 Cup."
- When someone stepped on your heel when you wore your new Uggs or Uggs lookalikes.
- When you stayed up all night finishing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows then realized that the series was FINISHED FOREVER.
- When someone had the audacity to borrow your Netflix envelope and forgot to return it.
Here are the other 19 ways you got really angry 10 years ago.