A Bag of Dog Poop Miraculously Caught Fire in Greeley

Once a week or so, my hometown newspaper, the Greeley Tribune, puts together what they call their Cop Log. Basically they compile the weirdest stuff that the cops encounter over the last month or so in Greeley and Evans, and print it for the world to see. Today, it's the story of the bag of dog poop that caught fire on someone's porch. 

July 9th, 7 a.m.: Police received a call from the 5300 block of 1st Street. A bag of dog poop, which later caught fire, was left on the caller's porch.

I have heard of things spontaneously combusting, but it's almost always oil of some sort, and never dog crap. But, they say there's a first time for everything, so be aware that dog poop can combust. You heard it here first! HA! 

See the rest of this week's Cop Log here.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content