Well, this doesn't make any sense. There's a hotel in Quebec City, Montreal in Canada that's made completely out of ICE. And it had to be evacuated on Tuesday . . . because of a fire.
Apparently, it started when a candle fell on someone's sleeping bag. And fortunately, the fire didn't spread too much before help arrived . . . you know, because the place was made of ICE.
A few people were hospitalized from smoke inhalation though, and there was some damage. The manager says, quote, "Having white walls and crystal ice everywhere, it doesn't require a lot of soot to have an effect."