Look at those two above. Ah. That was the last time they were truly in love...
Today is National Spouses Day. It seems kinda redundant for it to be this close to Valentine's Day, but hey, no one's consulting me about the scheduling nuances of imaginary holidays.
Anyway, a new survey found the 10 things that annoy us the most about our spouses. Check 'em out . . .
1. Selective listening, 40%.
2. Snoring, 39%.
3. Being a control freak, 26%.
4. Not financially responsible, 20%.
5. Gross habits like nose picking, flatulence, and burping, 19%.
6. Not contributing enough to housework, 18%.
7. Messy habits like leaving dirty clothes on the floor, 17%.
8. Works too much, 16%.
9. Doesn't get along with your parents, 8%.
10. Always forgets your anniversary, 5%.
The survey also found the 10 things that we actually APPRECIATE about our spouses . . .
1. Hard working, 60%.
2. You can be yourself around them, 56%.
3. Makes you laugh, 56%.
4. Smart, 52%.
5. Supportive of your goals, 48%.
6. Great parent, 45%.
7. Sexy, 44%.
8. Good with money, 31%.
9. Does the dishes, 29%.
10. Buys you things, 28%.
Just for fun, let's play this game...
I love my spouse, but...
What's the one thing that drives you crazy and the one thing that brings you back?