It's traumatizing enough for your kids to accidentally walk in on you getting-it-on . . . do you have to traumatize them even MORE by showing them how bad you are at improv?
A new survey found that 20% of parents have been caught in the act by their kids. And about a quarter of them just admitted they were having sex. But two-thirds came up with a quick LIE about what they were doing. Here are the 10 best ones . . .
1. We were cuddling.
2. We were play fighting.
3. We were tickling each other.
4. We were just moving around in bed.
5. We were trying to get out of bed.
6. We were trying to make each other laugh.
7. We invented a new sport and we were playing it.
8. We were having an argument.
9. We were searching for magic treasure.
10. We were playing horsey.