I get that if some fancy survey company asks you what you find funny, you're probably not going to admit that you'd LOSE YOUR MIND at someone falling into a port-a-potty. So that's my explanation for this.
A new survey asked people what types of HUMOR they find funny . . . and "toilet humor" came in last. Here are the full results . . .
1. Observations on everyday life, 72%.
2. Observations on the news, 47%.
3. Wordplay, 31%.
4. Controversial or taboo subjects, 30%.
5. Impressions, 28%.
6. Sketch comedy, 26%.
7. Improv, 23%.
8. Cringeworthy, awkward, and embarrassing situations, 22%.
9. Toilet humor, 14%.
10. Nothing. I find nothing funny. 7%.