National Ice Cream Day is Sunday. But in a broader way, isn't EVERY day National Ice Cream Day?
Here are some results from a new survey that shows just how much we all love ice cream . . . probably a little TOO much.
1. 40% of people have eaten an entire pint in one sitting.
2. 24% eat ice cream to feel better when they're sad . . . 22% have eaten it to feel better after a break-up . . . and 9% have CRIED while they were eating it.
3. 16% have gotten sick from eating too much ice cream . . . and 13% of people say they're lactose intolerant but still eat it.
4. 9% have used ice cream to end an argument.
5. And finally, 7% have canceled plans to stay home and eat ice cream.