No matter how cool you may THINK you are, and no matter how cool you ACTUALLY are . . . your kids still think you're the least cool person on the planet.
A new survey asked kids between eight and 17 years old to name the most embarrassing things their parents do.
Here are the Top 10:
1. Telling people stories about me or showing them pictures of me.
2. Acting weird or, quote, "being silly."
3. Thinking they're funny when they're not.
4. Being overly protective or attentive.
5. Making me do things I don't want to do.
6. Trying to act cool or young.
7. Passing gas.
8. Hugging and kissing me.
9. Yelling at me.
10. Teasing me about a boy or girl.
For what it's worth, 5% of kids said their parents don't do ANYTHING embarrassing. Each kid could pick up to three answers. Some of the other responses included singing, dancing, PDA, nicknames, and just interacting with their friends in general.