Hard seltzers have taken the country by storm, namely White Claw, so naturally businesses are taking advantage. One in particular is turning their whole business into a White Claw bar for the holidays.
ViewHouse Ballpark is holding a holiday themed White Claw pop-up bar from December 1 to January 31 in an outdoor, heated tent.
The special bar will support the Care4Colorado’s Toy Drive for Boys & Girls Clubs Of Metro Denver, and feature this menu...
- $6 White Claws, $25 White Claw Buckets and $7 White Claw holiday cocktails
- If you donate a new, unwrapped toy, you will get a free White Claw (multiple donations accepted but only 1 free drink per guest)
- Pictures with Mr. & Mrs. Claws on December 6
- Ugly sweater party and pictures with Mr. & Mrs. Claws on December 20
- Silent disco on December 27