2020 Poudre River Forum
The Poudre River Forum on February 28 brings together those on the Poudre who farm, deliver clean potable water, drink beer, recreate, and advocate for river health to learn from one another and to explore how we can move from conflict to collaboration. Join us for this year’s event to engage with other Poudre River enthusiasts!
Diving into water quality challenges in the Poudre Basin, this year’s program includes:
• Keynote address by Josh Goldstein, Director, Bridge Collaborative
• Historical water quality perspectives
• Water quality controls and tradeoffs
• Ecosystem impacts on water quality
• Municipal, agricultural, and environmental perspectives on water quality
Your registration fee includes the full day’s program as well as breakfast, lunch, and a closing reception sponsored by Odell Brewing.
* A limited number of complimentary student and discounted registrations are also available.
February 28, 2020
8 AM - 4:30 PM
Embassy Suites 4705 Clydesdale Pkwy, Loveland, CO 80538