We can't tell if the things on this list sound intriguing - or would make me throw up. Maybe it's both?
There's a discussion on Reddit right now where people are sharing the weird FOOD COMBOS that shouldn't work . . . but taste really good. Allegedly. And here are some of the ones getting the most votes . . .
1. Cheap red wine and Coke. It doesn't work with good wine, apparently.
2. 7 Up and milk.
3. Dark chocolate with parmesan cheese on top.
4. Bacon wrapped hot dog in a bun lined with peanut butter, with chili on top.
5. Baked Lay's and the white candy stick from a packet of Fun Dip.
6. Bread dipped in Coke.
7. Berries with sour cream and brown sugar.
8. A peanut butter sandwich dipped in tomato soup. Chunky peanut butter recommended.
9. Salt and vinegar potato chips and brownies.
10. Fried chicken with ketchup and gravy.
(Photo Cred: Getty Images, Content Cred: Reddit)