Part of being a kid is coming up with theories on how and why things work. And almost all of those theories are TERRIBLE when you look back at them.
People on Reddit are sharing their answers to the question: "What was the dumbest thing you thought as a child?" And here are some highlights . . .
1. "I used to believe night is brought about by clouds. Dark ones, of course."
2. "That if you drink while peeing you'll keep peeing until you stop drinking."
3. "That all companies with a 'TM' trademark were owned by my family, because those are my initials."
4. "Grandparents were assigned to families. Like, I didn't know my grandma was my dad's mom."
5. "I was under the impression that there were tiny rats that lived inside of my stomach and when they ran in their wheels for exercise it would make me need to pee."
(Photo Cred: Getty Images, Content Cred: Reddit)