I get the honor of telling you about the wonderful things they've been doing, and continue to do, at the Orthopaedic & Spine Center of the Rockies every single day on my radio show. However, in these uncertain and tough times, we are forced to shift our focus to keep you, the patients at OCR, and the staff safe.
The clinics are remaining open for the time being, but following along with CDC guidelines to insure that they are liming the chances of anyone getting sick.
In order to promote a safe environment and prevent viral spread, they will only allow ONE visitor, including children, per patient, until further notice. PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU OR YOUR GUEST HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF FEVER, COLD, OR FLU.
With the recent outbreak of Coronavirus, we ask that you please DO NOT ENTER any of our OCR Campuses if you have:
- Traveled from China, Iran, Italy, South Korea, Europe, United Kingdom, or Ireland in the past 14 days
- Have been on a CRUISE SHIP in the past 14 days
- You have a FEVER with respiratory symptoms (cough, shortness of breath)
- Or you are UNDER QUARANTINE
- You have been DIRECTLY EXPOSED to a person who has tested positive for Coronavirus
Also the folks at OCR ask that you check their website daily before making any visits to their clinics for further information. The website can be found by clicking here.