I don't need to tell you that news is mostly bad these days on the TV and even social media. So, I have made it my mission everyday, until this all ends, to find at least five good news stories to share with you on my show, on social media, and right here on my blog.
Here are the five for March 24th -
- A fifth-grade teacher in El Paso spent her weekend driving to students' homes, just to hold up a sign and say hi from her car.
- A couple in Arkansas who've waited years to have a baby had to cancel their gender reveal party. So their friends improvised. After the couple revealed they're having a girl, people held a DRIVE-BY party with pink balloons and streamers.
- We're seen lots of businesses doing this. But the owner of a pizza place in New Jersey is getting a lot of praise after he took out a $50,000 line of credit, just so he can keep paying all 20 of his employees.
- Harbor Freight announced it's donating ALL of its masks, face shields, and rubber gloves to hospitals.
- The Girl Scouts have been donating thousands of boxes of cookies to the American Red Cross to help reward people who donate blood.