I'm sad about the Greeley Stampede being postponed to 2021 for a multitude of reasons, but one of them is not getting all that delicious fair food! Thank goodness, the Stampede has found a way to keep that tradition alive!
To help satisfy those annual cravings for festival food, the Greeley Stampede has partnered with local restaurants to bring some of the guest favorites for us to enjoy in a Festival Food Tour for a limited time.
Participating restaurants will serve the festival food during the originally scheduled time of the Greeley Stampede, June 24 – July 5 while supplies last.
When you purchase one of the listed items from a participating location, take a picture of the food and post it to social media using #GSFestivalFood or e-mail it to email@example.com for a chance to win an Otterbox Venture 45 Cooler or a $250 gift card to American Furniture Warehouse. See below for a list of participating restaurants and their festival food options. For more information on the restaurants and entering to win, visit greeleystampede.org/p/food-tour.
- Aunt Helen’s Coffee House - Strawberry Lemonade
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit - Funnel Cakes & Smoked Turkey Legs
- Dillard’s Café - Loaded Hand Cut Fries
- The Dugout Bar-B-Q - Rib-On-A-Stick
- Gourmet Grub - Red Velvet Fried Oreos
- Jerri J’s - Chocolate Covered Cheesecake On-A-Stick
- Kenny’s Steak House - BBQ Pulled Pork
- Luna’s Tacos & Tequila - Elotes Fritters & Tequila Limonada
- McCarty’s at the Eaton Country Club - Cowboy Burger
- Nana’s Famous BBQ - Outlaw Nachos Supreme & Fried Chicken On-A-Stick (Limited days and locations)
- Wing Shack - Funnel Cake Fries