Temperatures outside are still near 100 degrees on many days here in Colorado, yet the most fall thing I can think of is coming next week!
The famous Pumpkin Spice Latte will arrive at Dunkin' next Wednesday, the 19th of August.
Oh, and the classic isn't the only fall thing the chain is putting out next week either. Here's a full list of the fall menu coming in a week:
New Signature Pumpkin Spice Latte
- New Chai Latte
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffees
- Apple Cider Donut and MUNCHKINS Donut Hole Treats
- Pumpkin Donut, MUNCHKINS Donut Hole Treats, and Muffin
- Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich
- New Stuffed Bagel Minis
- New Steak & Cheese Rollups
- New Maple Sugar Seasoned Snackin’ Bacon