A Video Has Gone Viral of a Candle Starting a House Fire in Colorado

This happened last month in Colorado, but the video is making the rounds now. It's a Nest camera filming the frightening progression of a house fire that starts when curtains billow over a lit candle. 

There's an elderly man ALONE in the room and according to the post he suffers from severe dementia. He barely notices as the fire spreads . . . and is rescued just in time by a woman who comes in to get her purse.

There was a birthday party earlier and you can hear people in another part of the house. After they find out what's happening they come in with buckets of water . . . but it's too late. Fortunately, everyone got out in time.

Warning: This is loaded with profanities.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content