Here are your Five Random Facts at 5:00!
1. From a botanical standpoint, strawberries and raspberries aren't berries, but bananas and eggplants are.
2. Three of the first five countries to send someone to space are no longer countries: The USSR, Czechoslovakia, and East Germany. (The other two are the U.S. and Poland.)
3. Birds don't pee. All of their waste leaves as poop . . . which then winds up on your windshield.
4. Freddie Mercury signed off on the"Wayne's World"scene where the guys sing along to"Bohemian Rhapsody"while he was on his deathbed. Freddie loved it and approved it.
5. The next time there will be a full moon on Friday the 13th is in August of 2049.
(LiveScience/Wikipedia/Science Focus/Guitar World/Time)
Scott and Sadie give you the Random Facts at 5:00...