If a global pandemic wasn't enough to get you to stop making out with your dog, it's probably never gonna happen.
According to a new survey, 53% of dog owners say they kiss their dog MORE than they kiss their significant other. That's the majority of dog owners.
Here are a few more stats on our dog obsession . . .
1. 72% would put themselves in danger to save their dog.
2. 61% like their dog more than some people they know.
3. 47% have canceled plans to stay in with their dog.
4. 34% let their dog hang out with them when they're sitting on the toilet.
5. And 13% will let their dog drink from their glass of water.