Maybe your kids should be making you eat YOUR vegetables . . .
A new poll found three out of four adults don't hate veggies as much as they did when they were a kid. But we still find excuses for avoiding them. Here are the top ten reasons adults won't eat their vegetables . . .
1. "I don't like certain textures."
2. "I'm just a picky eater overall."
3. "I feel like I can never make them taste good."
4. "They always go bad before I can eat them."
5. "Not enough veggie options when I order takeout."
6. "The options at restaurants just don't sound good."
7. "I didn't like them as a child, so why would I like them now?"
8. "I don't know how to cook them."
9. "I don't have access to good, fresh vegetables."
10. "I was forced to eat them as a child, so now I won't."
The top veggies we've come to enjoy as adults are broccoli, spinach, and asparagus. (And avocados are fourth even though they're afruit.)