Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. 20% of the land on the planet belongs to countries whose names start with "A" . . . but 24% of the population is in countries whose names start with "I." And just to add to the confusion, more countries start with "S" than any other letter.
2. M&M's had a chance to be the candy featured in"E.T.", but they turned it down. Reese's Pieces jumped at the chance . . . and saw a 65% jump in profits.
3. If a Major League Baseball player catches a ball with their hat, the batter automatically gets a triple and anyone else already on base gets to score.
4. A stuntwoman fell 30 feet during the hoverboard chase scene in"Back to the Future Part Two". She broke bones in her face, arm, and hand . . . and that takes made the movie.
5. The"Guardians of the Galaxy" soundtrack was the first soundtrack ever to make it to number one on the Billboard chart that was entirely made up of songs that had been released before.
(Alphabet Passport/Snopes/Bleacher Report/io9/Wikipedia)