There's nothing like finding a house you love and it's perfect in every way . . . oh, except that it's definitely HAUNTED and no breakfast nook or crown molding is going to make up for THAT.
38% of people say they've actually decided NOT to buy a house because of a SUPERSTITION, according to a new survey. And here are the most common ones . . .
1. Something bad happened inside the house.
2. I felt "bad vibes" inside the house.
3. It had an unlucky address.
4. It was on a street with an unlucky name.
5. It was an unlucky time of the year.
6. The layout of the home had bad feng shui.
7. It was too close to a cemetery.