Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. The Washington Generals lost to the Harlem Globetrotters 2,495 times in a row before they accidentally beat them on January 5, 1971.
2. The"Transformers" cartoon from the '80s once had a fictional Middle East city named "Carbombya." And Casey Kasem quit as one of their voiceover actors because of it.
3. There have been three players in Major League Baseball with the first name Aurelio . . . and all three were killed in car accidents. Aurelio Monteagudo died in 1990 . . . Aurelio Lopez in 1992 . . . and Aurelio Rodriguez in 2000.
4. You can get a really good estimate of the temperature in Fahrenheit by counting how many times a cricket chirps in 14 seconds, then adding 40 to that number.
5. Domino's and Pizza Hut are luxury items in Japan . . . a large pizza costs around $35.