We all know the main reasons people want to start exercising more. They want to get in better shape, feel healthier, lose a few pounds, and look better when they wear a bathing suit. But those aren't the ONLY reasons.
A new survey asked people to share everything that motivates them to exercise, and here are some of the less popular but totally valid reasons . . .
1. I have a school reunion coming up.
2. I want to post about my workouts on Instagram.
3. I want to get back at childhood bullies.
4. I want to beat my friends' scores on an exercise app.
5. I've been comparing myself to celebrities.
6. I'm starting a new job.
7. I want an excuse to buy new exercise clothes.
8. I don't like how I look on video calls.
9. I want to improve my skin.
10. I want to be able to reward myself with unhealthy food.