Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. Instead of "once upon a time," Korean fairytales usually start with "In the old days, when tigers used to smoke."
2. The first place in the U.S. to use 911 as its emergency number was Haleyville, Alabama in February of 1968. The second place was Nome, Alaska a few weeks later.
3. Jackie Chandid the voice of the Beast in the Chinese version of"Beauty and the Beast"in 1991. He also sang his songs.
4. The expression "My bad" became popular because of the former NBA starManute Bol. He didn't quite have a full grasp of English, so instead of saying "My fault" when something went wrong, he'd say "My bad." And that spread.
5. Sliced bread is less than 100 years old. It was sold for the first time 93 years ago, in Chillicothe, Missouri.
(Wayword Radio/Gizmodo/ScreenCrush/Visual Thesaurus/Mental Floss)