When all the gyms closed last year, everyone realized, "Hey, maybe I don't need a gym to get in shape." Well . . . technically, first everyone spent three months not exercising and eating three gallons of ice cream a night.
But after THAT, people realized, "Hey, maybe I don't need a gym to get in shape."
According to a new survey, two out of three people say the past year helped them realize they can work out without a gym membership. And here are the things people like more about working out at home . . .
1. Feeling more confident trying new workouts.
2. Flexibility on when you can work out.
3. More choices of activities you can do.
4. It helps with mental health.
5. Not feeling judged by other people.
6. More motivation.
7. Not having to commute to the gym.