Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. The tango was created in the brothels in Buenos Aires, Argentina to "act out" the relationship between a prostitute and a pimp.
2. One out of every two million lobsters is blue . . . one in 30 million is a yellow-orange color . . . and one in 50 million is white.
3. The world record for the most people on a commercial flight is 1,088. That number also includes two BABIES that were born on the flight.
El Al Airlines helped evacuate Ethiopian Jews in 1991 and flew them to Israel . . . and they fit that many people by removing all of the seats.
4. It takes 27,000 trees to make all the toilet paper the world goes through in one day.
5. If you wanted to buy the parts in an iPhone back in 1991, it would've cost approximately $12.66 MILLION. And that's not even including the camera or screen.
(BBC/Boston Globe/Guinness World Records/National Geographic/Fee.org)