Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. Disabled people in the Netherlands get money from the government up to 12 times a year to spend on prostitutes.
2. In ancient China, people ate tea like a vegetable.
3. If you're allergic to cats, it also means you're allergic to lions and tigers. Although if you're close enough to one, sneezing might be the least of your problems.
4. "Ping pong" is actually trademarked by Parker Brothers. The generic term you're supposed to use for the game is table tennis.
5. Huey Lewis got a perfect score on the math portion of the SATs.
(Mic/Wikipedia/Vox/New York Times/San Francisco Chronicle)