Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. The average person sleeps for six hours and 31 minutes on weekdays, and seven hours and 22 minutes on weekends.
2. The reason the World Wildlife Federation went with a panda bear for their logo is that it's black and white, which saves money on printing costs.
3. People are more likely to donate to hurricane relief efforts if their name starts with the same letter as the name of the hurricane.
4. 62.5% of Starbucks stores have another one within one mile . . . and the average store has 3.6 other stores within one mile.
5. There's a city in Alaska called Diomede that's just 2.4 miles away from Russia.
(Wall Street Journal/CN Traveler/Wikipedia/Consumerist/Wikipedia)