If you're still shopping for Mother's Day, time is running out, you procrastinator! But this might help if you need something last-minute. Someone polled over 2,000 moms and asked them what they'd actually ENJOY getting as a gift. Here are the top ten . . .
1. A card. 43% of moms said they'd love to get one. That doesn't mean they'll be thrilled with JUST a card. But in general, moms do like getting them.
3. Doing something with the family. Like dinner, or going somewhere outdoors.
4. A keepsake. So something sentimental, like a framed photo that's engraved.
6. Something homemade. Especially moms with younger kids.
7. A spa day or massage.
9. A day to themselves. So say Happy Mother's Day . . . and then just leave them alone for 24 hours.
10. For someone else to take care of all the household tasks they normally do.
One in seven moms said breakfast in bed would also be great. 12% want clothes. And one in eight said some BOOZE would be appreciated.