Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. About two million years ago, there was a species of rodents that were as big as hippopotamuses.
2. The cartoon guy on a can of Pringles has a name . . . it's Julius Pringles.
3. "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" was almost cut from"The Lion King". But Elton John argued with the producers, got them to leave it in, and it ended up winning the Oscar for Best Original Song.
4. The Canary Islands are named after dogs, not birds. A king from the country of Mauretania named them "Canariae Insulae," which translates from Latin to "Islands of the Dogs" . . . because a lot of large dogs lived there.
5. A famous Canadian hunter named Francis Wharton shot a deer in the late 1960s, but didn't have any teeth . . . so he made dentures out of the deer's OWN TEETH and used those to eat it.
Hear Scott and Sadie expertly deliver THE FACTS here...