Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. The three members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who wrote "Sweet Home Alabama" weren't from Alabama . . .Ronnie Van Zant and Gary Rossington were born in Florida and Ed King was from California. And the song was recorded in Georgia.
2. The "Guinness Book of World Records" is in the "Guinness Book of World Records". . . as the best-selling copyrighted book of all time.
3. Technically it's illegal to mail used underwear to a pervert who bought them from you . . . federal law bans, quote, "mailing indecent and filthy substances." You could even get up to five years in prison.
4. The word "pandemonium" comes from John Milton's"Paradise Lost" and described a palace built in the middle of hell. The Greek translation is "all evil spirits."
5. There are five MLB teams that have won every time they've been in the World Series. The Miami Marlins and Toronto Blue Jays are both 2-and-0, and the Los Angeles Angels, Washington Nationals, and Arizona Diamondbacks are 1-and-0.
(Wikipedia/Wall Street Journal/ABC News/Etymonline/Wikipedia)