A man says he was almost killed by GWYNETH PALTROW's vagina. Well, technically by the CANDLE that supposedly smells like it
A Texas man named Colby Watson claims he bought one of those "This Smells Like My Vagina" candles from Goop, and it EXPLODED.
Watson admits the candle was burning for "three hours or less," and there's a warning on the website that you shouldn't burn it for more than two hours at a time. But he believes that warning is insufficient.
He apparently wasn't injured, but he says someone COULD be. He's trying to put together a $5 million class-action lawsuit for "breach of warranty and products liability."
Goop says, quote, "We’re confident this claim is frivolous and an attempt to secure an outsized payout from a press-heavy product. We stand behind the brands we carry and the safety of the products we sell."
(Check out a picture of the candle here. It doesn't look very "exploded" to us.)