Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. Less than half of the cultures in the world kiss.
2. In the years between the Chicago Cubs' most recent World Series wins . . . 1908 and 2016 . . . Arizona became a state, got a Major League Baseball team, and THEY won a World Series.
3. When Ian Fleming finished his first "James Bond" novel, he celebrated by buying himself a gold-plated typewriter.
4. In "2001: A Space Odyssey", the computer's name is HAL . . . and all three of those letters are just one letter away from "IBM." Stanley Kubrick said it was just a coincidence.
5. More than 50% of the world has brown eyes. Only 2% have green eyes.