Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. A caterpillar called the tobacco hornworm uses its bad breath to scare off predators. It gets its bad breath from eating tobacco leaves.
2. Michael Keaton's real name is Michael Douglas. He picked "Keaton" as a stage name because obviously there was ALREADY an actor named Michael Douglas. . . and he liked the way Diane Keaton's name sounded.
But Keaton was a stage name for Diane Keaton too. Her real name is Diane Hall. Keaton was her mother's maiden name. Also, her nickname is 'Annie' . . . which is where Woody Allen got the title for"Annie Hall".
3. The famous artist Caravaggio is actually FROM the city of Caravaggio, Italy. He chose to use that as his name because his first name was . . . Michelangelo. And clearly, another artist already had that one claimed.
4. The average eel lives to be 10 to 15 years old. But an eel in Sweden lived to be 155. That's the equivalent of a person living to 813 to 1,220 years old.
5. In the"Super Mario Brothers" series, Luigi's name is based on the Japanese word "ruiji", which means "similar" . . . because Luigi is similar to Mario.