By now, you'd think people would know what they can and can't bring through the airport, but nope... It's almost like every year people get a little crazier!
Every year TSA puts out their list of the "Top 10 Catches of the Year," and here they are for 2021...
- Chainsaw - New Orleans International Airport
- Gun-themed wine holder - Sacramento International Airport
- Fireworks - Syracuse Hancock International Airport (New York)
- Machete - Reagan National Airport (Washington, D.C.)
- Bear spray - Destin/Fort Walton Beach Airport (Florida)
- Cleaver - Harrisburg International Airport (Pennsylvania)
- Firearm buckle - Honolulu International Airport
- Meth burrito - Hobby International Airport (Texas)
- Pistol - Newark International Airport
- Bullets in deodorant - Atlantic City International Airport (New Jersey)
Yup... Someone thought a chainsaw was going to make it on an airplane...