Tomorrow night (Feb 19th) we honor the best country music throughout the Rocky Mountain West with the Rocky Mountain Country Music Awards at the Union Colony Civic Center in Greeley. Because it's such a unique event, we do get a lot of questions, so here are answers the the ones we get most...
- What time does everything happen? The show starts promptly at 7p.m., and parking can be tricky, so make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to get in and situated by 7.
- How long is it? The show is about three hours long with a 15 minute intermission.
- What should I wear? We call it "Western Formal." Whatever that means to you will work.
- Is it kid friendly? Kind of. We give it a PG-13 rating, as there will be some language and subject matter that could be offensive to some. All patrons, regardless of age do need a ticket, though.
- Is there food/drink? Food, no. Drinks, yes. The lines do tend to get long, so keep that in mind.
- Can anyone go to the After-Party? Yes, it is all ages, but it is nearly sold-out at the time of this article publishing, so get tickets quick from the Moxi Theater or their website.
Any other questions can be sent to ShawnPatrick@iheartmedia.com. We will see you in Greeley!