Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. King Richard the Third's bones were found in England more than five centuries after he died by a woman named Philippa Langley . . . who was researching the king for a screenplay she wanted to write.
That movie never happened . . . but now there IS one in the works about Philippa's discovery.
2. Ulf Ekberg is one of the original members of Ace of Base. And he got his start in a neo-Nazi band called Commit Suicide.
3. There are at least 22 children in the U.S. whose parents named them ESPN.
4. The only major building in Tokyo that Godzilla has never destroyed in a movie is the Imperial Palace, out of respect to the emperor.
5. There are two songs in history that spent 10 weeks at number two on the Billboard chart without ever making it to number one: "Waiting for a Girl Like You" by Foreigner in 1981 and '82 . . . and"Work It" by Missy Elliott in 2002 and '03.