Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. Albert Einstein wasn't the only scientist with that name. M.E. Einstein from Purdue University came up with the definitive equations for measuring how a pork carcass decomposes. AndRosemarie Einstein from the University of Leeds ran a study where she concluded that college students don't like taking surveys.
2. The dates 4/4, 6/6, 8/8, 10/10, and 12/12 all fall on the same day of the week each year.
This year, they're all on a Sunday. Next year, they'll all be on a Monday.
3. Adolf Hitler was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1939. But the prize ended up not being awarded to anyone, because World War Two broke out. You know, because of Hitler.
4. The chemical compounds that cause a "skunk" smell in old beer are the same compounds that actual skunks have in their spray.
5. People search for large boobs on PornHub 10 times more than small boobs.
Hear Scott and Sadie deliver THE FACTS here...