Mother's Day is Sunday. You're one of two people... Someone who has your mama taken care of, or someone who is just now thinking they better get on that. If you are the latter Buzzfeed put together a list of things you can still get from Amazon, but with a questionable option...
- A set of pretty notebooks ($10)
- A pair of sparkly earrings ($9)
- Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering by Joanna Gaines ($18)
- Does It Fart: The Definitive Field Guide to Animal Flatulence by Nick Caruso & Dani Rabaiotti ($13)
- A box of Godiva chocolates ($35, 16-piece box)
- An oil diffuser ($20)
- A Wonder Woman mug ($16)
- A heated massage pillow ($40)
- A wine aerator ($15)
- K-beauty sheet masks ($11, pack of 16 masks)
Looking at number four on the list and shaking my head... Was this a typo? My mama would slap me!