My son was playing hide and seek recently when I found him in the dryer. Scared the daylights out of me, but wasn't half as scaring what another Colorado mom recently went through.
The mom, from Conifer, Colorado posted the ordeal on Facebook, and has since gone viral.
The story is that of her four year old daughter, Kloe, who got trapped in the family's new washing machine. The washer locked and was filling up with water.
Thankfully, they were able to get her out safely, but the post is a great reminder on why parents need to be careful when it comes to fearless little beings...