Lay's is releasing eight new potato chip flavors inspired by popular regional dishes across the United States.
The new bags will be available in grocery stores from July 30 to September 23--but will only be available in the region where the flavor was inspired by. (If you're really ambitious about trying all eight, you can buy a variety pack at lays.com).
In Colorado, we fall under the "Texoma, Mountain, Southern California" region and we get Chile Con Queso... Which does seem rather fitting.
Here are the other flavors and the regions that inspired them:
- Cajun Spice (Central Gulf)
- Chesapeake Bay Crab Spice (Mid-Atlantic)
- Deep Dish Pizza (Heartland and Mid-America)
- Fried Pickles with Ranch (Midwest)
- New England Lobster Roll (Northeast)
- Pimento Cheese (Southeast)
- Thai Sweet Chili (Pacific Northwest)