Here's What We Know About Chris Janson's House Fire. So Glad Everyone's Ok!

Chris Janson has opened up about the fire this month that could have destroyed his entire home. 

He was woken up by his wife Kelly when she heard the smoke alarm go off. His studio, just below their bedroom, had caught fire. "This was not a little fire. This was a legit, '7-foot flame, taller than me' fire. It was a 'melting my ceiling fan onto my ottoman' fire."

Fortunately, Chirs and Kelly were able to get their kids out of the house safely. 

Though they don't know what caused the fire, Chris suspects that it was a laptop that overheated.